We’re always looking for new ways to exercise using the Tabata protocol. This week we feature an interesting routine on an Urban Rebounder Trampolineand we like it!
Some of the benefits on doing workouts on a rebounder include:
- Reduces the impact of each exercise on the primary joints like your knees and ankles
- Vertical movement increases lymph circulation through the body
- Helps improve digestion
- Great for the skeletal system and increasing bone mass
- Helps improve balance by stimulating the vestibule in the middle ear
- Helps circulate oxygen throughout the body to increase energy
- And…its fun!