This workout is not for everyone. If you’re a member of a Crossfit box (gym) then you can give this one a go.
Lauren Stallwood demonstrates this 4 Minute CrossFit-style Tabata workout. Perform each movement for 20 seconds followed by a 10 second rest. Repeat entire workout as many times as you’d like!
The Workout consists of Ring Muscle-Ups -Thrusters -Burpees -Assault Bike x2
Credit: Lauren Stallwood https://www.instagram.com/lozstallwood2/
W O R K O U T
❤︎ Level: Intermediate
❤︎ Equipment: None
❤︎ Duration: 20 Mins
❤︎ Rounds: 8 of each exercises
E X E R C I S E S
◼︎ 20 SEC – RUNNING | REST 10 SEC
◼︎ 20 SEC – KNEE PUSH-UPS | REST 10 SEC
◼︎ 20 SEC – SQUATS | REST 10 SEC
◼︎ 20 SEC – MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS | REST 10 SEC
◼︎ 60 SEC – REST at the end of each round
Tabata workouts are hard no matter what your fitness level. This routine from Brendon Carter uses 4 advanced exercises together with the Tabata protocol to push you to your limits.
Try it yourself:
- Alternating Jump Lunges
- Lizard Hops
- Handstand Kick Ups
- High Knee Jumps Squats
We’re always looking for new ways to exercise using the Tabata protocol. This week we feature an interesting routine on an Urban Rebounder Trampolineand we like it!
Some of the benefits on doing workouts on a rebounder include:
- Reduces the impact of each exercise on the primary joints like your knees and ankles
- Vertical movement increases lymph circulation through the body
- Helps improve digestion
- Great for the skeletal system and increasing bone mass
- Helps improve balance by stimulating the vestibule in the middle ear
- Helps circulate oxygen throughout the body to increase energy
- And…its fun!